So, you guys might have been noticing that I have not been posting a lot lately and for that I wanted to apologize. My intent with this blog is to write as much as possible and I feel I have not necessarily doing that lately for two reasons:
- School. This week is finals week and I am incredibly stressed out about my finals. A lot of my energy has been going towards schoolwork and it has not left me with a lot of energy for other projects.
- That leads into my second problem. I have a rather severe case of writer’s block and the little creativity within is being geared towards my writing projects for school. I have not had any inspiration to write for this blog and I do not want to leave you guys with subpar writing. It’s not fair to either of us.
However, there is good news! My finals end Thursday which means I will have time! I won’t be as stressed out and I think my writer’s block will go away once I am less stressed. I think with all the stress right now; it is taking a toll on my creativity. It means I will get back to:
- The Short Story! I can finally write the second chapter for it and get it up for you guys. I hope you guys are enjoying it. Otherwise, let me know. I have a list of ideas for short stories in a word document that I could write just as well.
- Game reviews! I had a lot of fun writing a game review for the Mirror Lied and I have an idea for the next two reviews. I won’t be doing MadFather or Misao like I said. Instead, I will be doing a review of a series.
- Writing more in general! I will have time to write more poetry and other things. I will try to be posting every day, but I realize it is okay to take a day off sometimes. It can be a good thing. Also, I will be posting the poetry from my final poetry project on here. You guys will have seen some of it and some of it will be original.
Anyway, I wrote this post because I felt I owed an explanation to you guys and it was really bugging me that I have not been posting as much. I will be posting more once school is done! Have a great day guys!